- Great for soothing muscle aches and pains and acting as a magnesium supplement.
- Magnesium can help calm nerves and reduce symptoms associated with the stresses of modern living. Its an essential catalyst for many enzyme reactions, especially in regard to cellular energy production for the health of the brain and nervous system
*HIMALAYAN PINK SALT*
- Himalayan Pink Salt becomes a powerful detoxifier as this ionic salt solution helps extract the toxins from your skin and tissues. It penetrates your skin, leaving you feeling refreshed and nourished.
- Promotes better skin hydration, leaving it softer and smoother. The salt gets stored in the upper layer of the skin, plumping it up and creating a natural protective film preventing it from dryness.
- Helps heal and bring relief to irritating and painful skin conditions such as acne, eczema and psoriasis, as it helps to promote better skin hydration. It is also effective against insect bites and blisters.
- Helps relax and provide relief to cramped muscles and muscle aches, due to the presence of calcium, lactic acid and other trace minerals. It can also help strengthen bones, skin, and connective tissues that may contribute to body soreness.
*DEAD SEA SALT*
- The soothing waters of the Dead Sea have a reputation that dates back over 2000 years when the Roman historian 'Flavius' noted..."The Dead Sea cannot be praised too highly; travellers take this salt home because it heals the human body and is therefore used in many medicines".
- The unique composition of Dead Sea Salt has made the Dead Sea the ideal destination for those who need to relax, rejuvenate and re-mineralise. Bathing in these famous waters is said to benefit rheumatic conditions as well as numerous skin disorders.
*LAVENDER ESSENTIAL OIL*
(For the Skin & Body)
- Lavender is a highly versatile ‘first aid’ oil. Healing, soothing, antiseptic and analgesic properties make it the first choice for minor burns and wounds, itchy bites and aggravated skin conditions including eczema, psoriasis and acne.
- For general skin care Lavender is good for all skin types. Lavender’s relaxing properties can help ease digestive, menstrual or muscular spasms.
(For the Mind)
- Lavender calms nervous tension and acts as a gentle sedative to aid sleep and ease agitation and irritability. Perfect for stress and tension headaches
*FRANKINCENSE ESSENTIAL OIL*
(For the Mind)
- Produces feelings of serenity, slowing breathing and soothing the mind.
(For the Skin & Body)
- Excellent skin tonic, especially with ageing skin, apparently smoothing wrinkles! May balance oily skin. Also effective with inflammation from wounds, sores and ulcers.
Eases shortness of breath, useful for asthma sufferers. Beneficial for head colds, coughs, bronchitis and laryngitis. Could help ease post natal depression.
*ROSEMARY ESSENTIAL OIL*
- Rosemary’s penetrating scent is a powerful reviver of body and mind. Long considered the herb of remembrance, Rosemary oil is one of the best to stimulate mental focus and alertness and is said to strengthen the heart. This is a very stimulating oil.
- It is one of the best oils for mental clarity and focus and to revive the senses. It helps clear the head and stimulate brain function. Great to use for brain fog, during study or when fatigue or nervous debility is impairing clear thinking and alertness.
It is a soothing and healing herb—wonderful as a treatment for dry skin or to soak a healing wound. When trying to soothe an area that is out of reach, soaking in a warm, calendula-infused bath feels wonderful!
Cornflower floral water helps alleviate sunburns, eye irritation, and even skin disorders.
Rosewater soothes irritated skin, brightens your complexion and tightens pores for a smooth appearance. And the petals give off a natural calming scent that has the power to melt away the day behind you and any thoughts of a to-do list ahead of you. It's even gentle enough for sensitive skin.
NET WT. 300g
Sprinkle desired amount of bath salts into a warm bath, allow salts to dissolve, then soak in the tub for about 20 minutes.